[rescue] Dumb SGI Indigo^2 question...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:33 CST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 17:14:41 -0600
Bill Bradford wrote:

> Anyboyd else see the "Biscuit Bazooka" episode of Mythbusters?
>
> Man, I *LOVE* that show.  Along with Good Eats (with Alton Brown).
> I'll buy both of them INSTANTLY when they come out on DVD.
>
> (Well, GE is already out, but its a $120 set..)

They did the exploding toilet myth recently, they had to fill the toilet
with black powder to get it to do anything to the crash-test dummy they
had sitting on it.  Blew the pants right off the thing.  :)

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.