[rescue] Re: [geeks] Tadpole Computer SPARCLE giveaway

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:33 CST 2003

--- Brian <bri at sonicboom.org> wrote:
> It appears that just entering the drawing, which gives them some of
> your personal information, allows you to get a 25-46% discount on
> their gear.

Well, if I *don't* give them my personal information, how will they let
me know I've won? ;^)

Hmmm, a 46% discount on a $2,995 SPARCle notebook makes it just a
little too expensive, instead of *way* too expensive (for my/my needs,
of course, YMMV)...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall