[rescue][Answering my own question] Minimum OS for Indigo2 R10K/IMPACT

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:32 CST 2003

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003, Gerhard Lenerz wrote:

> 813-0469-002   ?      1      IRIX 6.2 with Indigo2 Impact 10000 (2 CD Set)
>
>   Don't know if the content is really any different from the normal
>   6.2 CD.

It is.  That CD set only supports the Indigo2, R4k Indigo, and Indy
systems.  I'd imagine that the vanilla 6.2 lacks the IP28 kernel and
drivers, but I could be wrong.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire