[rescue] u2 drive trays

Bjorn Ramqvist v53278 at g.haggve.se
Wed Aug 20 01:55:01 CDT 2003

"Jonathan C. Patschke" wrote:

> > I'd be happy if I'd EVER see a $200 FDDI-capable Cisco over here.
>
> If one of those concentrators will be worth what it'll cost to ship it
> (if it's like the one I've got, it's not exactly lightweight), I can do
> that for you.

It probably isn't.
The best approach over here is to get some equipment out of companies
that throw them away. Yes, that's the preferable method used in
companies here.

Right now I'm awaiting a few HP9000 K460s and the DEChub900 backplanes
w/ blades, even if it will take a while.
Anything that reads "Cisco" says "money" in the forehead of the network
admins, so therefore they're verrry hard to spot.

/Bjorn