[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Mon Aug 18 10:20:42 CDT 2003

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 02:37 PM, Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

> I sold off all of my stuff before I moved here. :-( Sambo has a better
> idea
> of how to do things, hopefully he'll add something.

There are ways of transferring gun collections to Israel, and they're
not all that hard. The problem I've discovered is that even if
everything's done right, the police still have the final say as to if
and when your collection is returned to your possession.

Rather than take that chance, I've begun selling my weapons as well.

> Defense is taken seriously here. IMHO Jefferson would have liked the
> place.

In some ways more than others, and not at all in certain respects.

---sambo