[rescue] Re: Macs & IDE vs. SCSI

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Apr 16 13:21:08 CDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 08:50:42 -0500, "Joshua D. Boyd"
<jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net> said:
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 08:14:43AM -0400, David L Kindred (Dave) wrote:
> > In the '70s we all wanted Mag wheels and spoilers for our cars, today's
> > kids want glow-in-the-dark cables in their computer instead.
>
> But they still want the rediculous spoilers and wheels for there car as
> well.  Can't these people make up there minds and just pick one to screw
> up?

I think you are generally talking about two different animals.  Most
of the street racing types these days probably have Playstation 2's
at home, not modded computer cases.  Well, except maybe Erick
Aguillar, who was on TechTV talking about how he figured out all
the chip (PROM?) settings for the Honda engines via trial and error!
He wrote a DOS-based program to do the reprogramming.

<http://www.ericksracing.com/>

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller