[rescue] Sun 3/60 SunOS 4.1.1 netboot question

brian wheeler bdwheele at indiana.edu
Wed Oct 30 00:17:09 CST 2002

I'm thinking about installing SunOS 4.1.1 on my Sun 3/60.  Its currently
got NetBSD on it (it works, but where's the *love*?) and I've been
trying to netboot it into SunOS to no avail.  I've downloaded all the
files from the Sun3 Archive (www.sun3arc.org) but there doesn't seem to
be a net boot program.

Sadly, its a 1.9 rom, so it won't boot from a CD or I'd tinker with that
method.  I'd rather not mess up my current NetBSD installation (yet) so
netbooting seems like the way to go.

Out of curiosity, anyone know cheap sources for smallish scsi disks?
I'm thinking about installing AMIX on my Amiga 2500 and I'm out of
'extra' disks...

Any thoughts?

Brian Wheeler
bdwheele at indiana.edu