[rescue] whining

Simeon Johnston simeonuj at indivisuallearning.com
Tue Oct 29 14:48:59 CST 2002

I've got one of them.  1024x768 256colors.
Works w/ TFTP or, if your lucky, you got the memory card w/ it and the
OS loaded.
:-)

I've got one of them.  I even downloaded the software and I have that
somewhere.  It's been a while since I messed w/ it.  I was going to
connect it to our SGI for Xterm stuff but never got around to it.

I have a link to a websight w/ the software needed to boot it and run
Xwindows.  I'll try to find the link, maybe just a google search for
700RX, cause I know no one else has this stuff.  I looked... for a long
time...

sim