[rescue] SM81

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 28 14:34:48 CST 2002

On Monday, October 28, 2002, at 03:17 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>    - get living space that supports your lifestyle?
>
> (" Ok folks...the first place I had for rent is now occupied, but now
> the other side is opening up.")
>
> [Matrix]"Digital pimp hard at work."[/Matrix]
> *ducks*
>
> ;-)

   I have to get tenants, man...that's why I own that house.  I'm
mentioning it here because it's a geek-friendly rental.

   It's not like I'm living the fucking lap of luxury doing this, mind
you...if I don't get that side rented out soon, I either sell the house
or go bankrupt.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den