[rescue] SM81

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 27 23:28:09 CST 2002

On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 11:22 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>> You know, Dave.  WIIIIREEEEES.
>>   I've asked really nicely for people to stop reminding me of that.  I
>> wasn't kidding.
>
> I must have missed that request.  Sorry.

   No sweat.  It's just that it was a bit of a traumatic experience for
me, and I was in really shitty mental & physical health at the time on
top of it (pre-CPAP, apnea was *bad*)...so it really shook me up, the
fucking bitch showing up with the cops and all.

   She was a fucking *insane* bitch.  Unbelievable.  But that's
ok...she's the type of person who will go through life blindly
following every rule society hands to her, and after she dies nobody
will ever know she was here.

   On a better note, I just brought up my AlphaServer 2100...the Mylex
DAC960 is formatting its drives as I type this.  This will be a
"recreational" machine, so I'm kinda winging it a bit, but I think I'm
gonna put VMS on it.  I've never run VMS on an Alpha.

        -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den