[rescue] SM81

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Oct 27 17:10:01 CST 2002

On Sunday, October 27, 2002, at 05:00 PM, Mike Hebel wrote:
>>> True geek. I'm sitting here wondering how I'm going to be able to
>>> keep the
>>> 6' rack hidden when I move into my second apartment... I slept in the
>>> living room of the first one, but that's ok, since I didn't exactly
>>> do
>>> much outside of work...
>>   Keep it hidden?  Why?
>
> Two words:
>
> Tenant Nazis.

   What?  It's none of the landlord's business what he has in his house
or apartment, unless it's illegal...and it's not.

   And if the landlord is under the impression that it IS his/her
business, it's time to move.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire                  "Mmmm, big."
St. Petersburg, FL                -Den