[rescue] Octane CPU (a word of warning!)

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Fri Oct 25 14:30:17 CDT 2002

Hmm. Bummer  (sort of). Well, wasn't going to sell the old processor
until I get the new one working, but still. Thanks.

I will have to check my motherboard when I get home.

It will be a while before I get it anyways, he will not ship to Canada
(even though everyone else at the same company does) so I will have to
get it forwarded from the US.

thanks
shawn