[rescue] Sgi ??

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Thu Oct 24 22:44:36 CDT 2002

A) I can't afford 6.5 right now, ideas? :)
B) My cd sled is still on the way
C  I just got an idea from google, I have a HD sled, I'm going to slide it
in the cd bay and cable the cdrom to the sled and run external HDs. I could
just wait for all the parts but I just can't help myself.............

thanks,