[rescue] Ooh

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Oct 23 21:48:05 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1773735924
>
> Yah don't see many of these for sale on this side of the pond.  I wish I
> had the dough to buy it.
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

The seller sounds like a jerk. He's threatening to post negative
feedback if you don't leave him positive feedback! As far as I'm
concerned, negative feedback is for somebody that doesn't pay after
buying something! Or somebody that takes your money and either sends
nothing, or sends junk. It's NOT to be given just because somebody
didn't say good things about you! Oh well, I was even thinking about
bidding on that machine, but not now!

--
-Mike