[rescue] Ooh

roosmcd at dds.nl roosmcd at dds.nl
Wed Oct 23 16:43:22 CDT 2002

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1773735924
>
>Yah don't see many of these for sale on this side of the pond.  I wish I
>had the dough to buy it.

 A RiscPC looks so much nicer :). For additional fun, check out the upcoming
releases of 'Acorn' hardware and software. At http://www.iyonix.com you can
check for yourself everything you wanted to know about the new machine... The
laptop is also nice; it don't know exactly how long ago it was due to arrive,
but they required a UKP 1000 deposit.. And then there's the Omega.

 http://www.riscstation.co.uk
 http://www.microdigital.co.uk
 http://www.castle.uk.co (this seems to be the real URL?)

 And of course the discussion on comp.sys.acorn.* is even better than
comp.sys.sgi.*

  greetings,
    Michiel

ps. Since there are new machines expected in a few months (although that's been
said for a couple of years) there might be a significant price drop in Acorn
hardware soon..