[rescue] anyone have HP-UX media for loan? likewise.. altern ates?

Michael Still MikeS at McBurney.com
Tue Oct 22 14:42:59 CDT 2002

note that I haven't actually gone through this procedure (i have it through
other means).

from:
http://www.hp.com/workstations/products/unix/operating/easy_hpux11/faqs.html

Where can I get HP-UX Easy-Setup?
Currently, Easy-Setup HP-UX is only available with the order of an HP b2000,
c3600, j5600 or j6000. In addition, Easy-Setup only supports 64 Bit
environments. However, if you are a current HP customer, and you have a
series 700 HP workstation (servers are not currently supported), we can ship
you the CD's for Easy-Setup and with the accompanying user guide "CD Install
for Easy-Setup HP-UX 11.0". Just send an email to easy-setup_hpux at hp.com
with your complete address.

Michael Still (MikeS at McBurney.com)
System Administrator