[rescue] hp visualize-s.. B's and C's

Mike F lists at ns.mikef.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 21 12:50:54 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <roosmcd at dds.nl>
To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [rescue] hp visualize-s.. B's and C's

>  Please take note of www.hp.com/go/easy-setup where you can request HP-UX
11.0
> CD's. Just make sure to include your phone number and they will Fed-Ex the
HP-
> UX 11.0 cd's to your doorstep :). It's free, no problems and will also
work in
> Europe.

Heh, I did just that a few months ago. They _overnighted_ me a roughly 8x8x6
box full of shipping peanuts, with the 2-CD Easy Setup set sitting on top :)
That's what I call customer service. Interestingly, though, what they sent
me was burned copies of the Easy Setup CDs. Unfortunately, my 712/60 (my
only
PA-RISC box) pukes during the installation process. HP really means it when
they call for a minimum of 64MB of RAM for HP-UX 11.00. But this little box
runs HP-UX 10.20 quite happily.