[rescue] A/UX, was RE: Mac: is this an X client?

Michael Free mfree80286 at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 20 16:06:41 CDT 2002

Speaking of those 30 pin SIMMS, does anyone know where I can get 4x8 30's at
a *decent* price? I've got a 950 and a 900 fresh out of surplus.

And does anyone know just how far the on-board video capabilities of these
machines can be pushed, as to the A/V in? Are they limited to stills, or can
they do something like QCIF with mono audio? I've got a lot of video clips
I'm anxious to get onto my website and i'm too impatient to wait for the
PCTV card I ordered to arrive :)

Thanks,
Mike Free