[rescue] FS: Software packages

vraptor at employees.org vraptor at employees.org
Fri Oct 18 19:23:27 CDT 2002

Folks--

Since I had to dig around for the copies of FrameMaker that
some rescuers wanted to buy, I thought I'd inventory it all
and let people make offers on stuff.

You can see the full list at:

<http://www.employees.org/~vraptor/FSsoftware.html>

*Disclaimer*: All software has what *I* would consider to be valid
licenses (e.g. media, serial numbers, and registration cards or media
and license cards where the license cards state that it is considered
"proof of ownership". Software vendors vary in their opinion of what
constitutes a valid license.

Please contact me in email if you'd like to make an offer on
something or have questions.  I can do PayPal or take check/MOs,
and generally ship via USPS (~$10 for anything with big manuals).

I'll be posting updates to that URL as I find more stuff.  I'll
probably be putting up a list of hardware for sale as well as
I dig through boxes and text/inventory stuff (slower process).
I'll let you all know when I put up the HW list.

Thanks--
=Nadine=