[rescue] Bull Escala T604e

Jochen Kunz jkunz at maja.unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Thu Oct 17 10:24:35 CDT 2002

On Thu, Oct 17, 2002 at 10:43:38AM -0400, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

[dual R10k 250 MHz Siemens machine for 51,-EUR]
> Dude, take it.  Think of it as an extra cheap O200, or something.
Hmpf. Still a Siemens. It may be some kind of ARC machine
and it will run SINIX. Puke. Or WinNT? Puke^2.
I think even Linux doesn't run on them. Maybe it will with a
litle work, as the RM200 is supported. But, you know, there
is an other PPC 604e machine... still at 1,-EUR...

> Heck, I'd take it if it wasn't across an ocean.
He. Normaly it goes the other way. "It is so a nice machine,
but beyond the big pond..."
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen