[rescue] Big tape drives

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Oct 15 13:40:57 CDT 2002

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 02:04:44PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   No, she knew exactly what I was doing...She freaked out when she came
> by to chat and saw all the equipment running in my house.  She left,
> and came back with the cops demanding that they "do something
> immediately" because all this "industrial stuff" was "obviously
> illegal".

Keep in mind that you walked into his house, and the first thing you saw was
MULTIPLE Cray supercomputers setup and running.. in his living room.

Next to a scanning electron microscope.

Dave, be glad that it didnt happen after 9/11/01 - she'd be like "look at
all these WIIIRES.. he must be a TERRORIST..."

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net