[rescue] WTB: top panel for HP L1000

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Tue Oct 15 00:36:41 CDT 2002

Hi Lads

I need to buy a top panel for an HP L1000 server (the panel that allows
access to the main internal CPU/memory bay). One of my clients somehow
managed to lose one - I blame the previous FE. They never noticed because
the system was mounted inside a desk-side base+cover. These covers are the
same as the ones used on L2000/L3000. They don't seem to have a FRU
number!?!?!

Email me off-list if you have one you'd like to sell. I may be able to
trade if you're looking for something in particular.

Regards,

Gavin