[rescue] FS: Boundless/ADDS/Phase X/NCR Model 3534 X11 Terminals

William G. Gruesbeck Jr. bgruesbeck at daysys.com
Mon Oct 14 23:11:28 CDT 2002

What kind of network connections does it have? 10base-t/100base-t or is that
a 10base-2 connection? Also, what is the deepest color depth that they
support and what are the other connectors on the back of it? I see what
*looks* like 2 serial, 1 parallel, 2 ps/2, a blue connector, what looks like
a vga port, and a coax?   Can you guesstimate how much shipping for one or
two would be to Dayton, Ohio?
Thanks
Bill Gruesbeck Jr.