[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Mon Oct 14 15:53:30 CDT 2002

	Look for a good sturdy shipping box as a house backup. Never hurts
to plan ahead....

	I have been eyeing some outback recently as my boss pulled me aside
today and told me flat out that we are sinking fast and to start using the
nice printers now to print resumes before the toner is used up. He had just
come from a budget meeting   so that is never a good sign....

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org