[rescue] External CDROM drive for Indigo2

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Sun Oct 13 17:20:31 CDT 2002

On Sun, Oct 13, 2002 at 01:17:16PM -0700, dave venable wrote:
> My new (to me) Indigo2 Impact is powering up intermittently. Messing w/the
> power input cord helps.
> It started 3 times in a row just now, I plugged everthing in and "nuttin'".
> I took the top off and pushed and wiggiled everyting but the cpu. Still no
> help.

I had a weird problem where the I2 I owned would simply NOT start up
with the parallel cable to the printer plugged into it.

Check that everything you need to be attached at boot time is, but
nothing else (attached it after booting) and see what happens.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |