[rescue] VxWorks?

Barry Fujii barry at engr.webpipeline.com
Sat Oct 12 19:48:50 CDT 2002

i recall using it during my internship days at NASA.
it was this tiny physical footprint motorola computer that was on
board a robot.

the biggest challenge was compiling executables for it from
an SGI using gcc and then dumping it in via the serial cable or
something.

being RT - it was fast. very fast. very neat. wish i had known
the things i knew now about OS and programming so i could have
appreciated that chance the i had to work with it.