[rescue] FYI eBay item#2060784552: Sun AXE-300 Motherboard (s !!!)

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Oct 12 16:37:56 CDT 2002

I'm going to eventually have to compile a list of ATX case board
options.  I have this nice 14-bay RAID cage that I'm using for my Dual
PPro 200/1MB machine which I would like to actually use for an NFS
server + more.  I was thinking of putting any of the following in:
(Especially if I can get the SCSI backplane that I should have bought
for it in the first place - right now it is straight cabled for two LVD
drives)

A Dual or Quad Xeon board (If I could find one for a steal - which
would also let the machine remain a games box)

An 21x64 Alpha board (where x is >= 1)

An ATX Sun Board

Or... something else... It's too bad they don't make ATX POWER arch
boards.  I'd love a POWER2 or POWER3 machine with AIX 5.1

Andrew