[rescue] Adapting HD-68 disks to I2 drive sled

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Sat Oct 12 15:01:40 CDT 2002

A while back I asked if anyone knew of a place to get offset-type HD-68 to
SCSI-I 50-pin adapters so I can use this HD-68 SCSI disk in my I2's drive
sled.

Well, I finally found someone who makes them, in case anyone is interested:
http://www.methode.com/datamate/

Click on "Adapters" and look at page 8 of the PDF.  I have the "-25" model,
which has "regulated high lines".

Should I expect this to work?  The disk in question is a Seagate Barracuda
ST34371W (this has a SE interface, right?).

-E.