[rescue] SGI getting serious about remarketing

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Oct 12 07:13:21 CDT 2002

<ghub005 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Lads
>
> I just noticed the following offer on the SGI website:
>
> http://www.sgi.com/products/remarketed/octane_inventory.html

Nice price!  You can get them cheaper on eBay, but coming direct from
SGI with a warranty - man,that's impressive.  I payed more than that
about a year ago for my single 195Mhz Octane.

Man, if Iwas in the market for an Octane right now - I'd be all over
that.  If I thought my wouldn't have my balls in a gunny-sack I'd get me
on e of the 'weekly specials' Octane R12k and stick my SSI board in it.

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."