[rescue] Erverything I learned about Sparcs, I learned from reading this list!

dave venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Fri Oct 11 19:43:35 CDT 2002

I have been thinking about getting a SGI for awhile and last week someone
sent to the list, an Ebay link, "Pretty cool, Indigo2", after rtfing, I
decided it was a good deal. It's a Indigo2 Imapct, 250 with 300+ ram.

I have 5.3 Irix (I can't afford the sixes) comming from Ebay, but It think
this unit is so cool I want to get going right away.

Does anyone have an Irix 5.3 iso I could ftp, just to get me going this
weekend? Or an FTP address I could do a network install from?

Thanks,

Dave