[rescue] Re: U5

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Oct 11 17:48:41 CDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> > You might look for a 333/2mb cpu for it if you plan to do stuff that would
> > benefit from a cache upgrade. The 360mhz cpu has 256kb (that's why it was
> > cheaper than the 333mhz model).
>
> I might.  This buy was mainly on a whim for retail therapy.

Heh. I could use a bit of that... actually took a roll of quarters in last
week to contribute to my rent fund. I hate cutting things that close. But
I should have a few bucks this weekend to treat myself. Have to get a new
Littermaid litterbox first though. THe old one doesn't work anymore and I
don't want to go back to manual scooping. I deal with enough sh!t at work.
:)