[rescue] U2

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 11 17:29:31 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 03:25 PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2061397561
> > Oh great!  I really wanted a cheap U2 - especially a creator.  Too
> > late.
> > The winner?  Our very own synackhosting :)
>
>    Not to worry, the same seller has two more.

And I'm poised to buy - ready to pounce on the buy-it-now...when Karin
walks over.  "Didn't you just buy a Mac?" she says.  She's right, of
course.  I have a U1 Creator sitting next to the desk I don't use, and
an O2 that I don't use, and a Mac on the way.  Grrr...

Well, that's that.  Reality sets in.  I really don't need it, and I've
been trying to prune down the number of systems at the house anyway.
It's still up for grabs if anyone else was hoping for it.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie