[rescue] U2

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Oct 11 14:53:37 CDT 2002

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 03:48 PM, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
>> Well I thought that Enterprise machines had 10/100 and 68pin SCSI
>> where normal (non-E) didn't. Maybe that's only Ultra1's.
>>
>>   That's only Ultra1s.
>
> Great. Even better.

   I've not done much with Ultra2s, just never had occasion to...they
became affordable after I stopped having money lying around.  But I got
my hands on one a few days ago, and I've been very impressed with it
all-around.  It seems to be a really great machine.

       -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke