[rescue] U2

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Oct 11 14:26:26 CDT 2002

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 03:03 PM, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:
> Is it possible a U2 could _ONLY_ take one processor? And does a
> Creator mean it's an Enterprise?
>
> I think this is a good deal....
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2061397561
>
> I can't really afford it, but I have always wanted one.

   Umm

   Holy Shit.  That's a really good deal.

   And no, as far as I'm aware *all* Ultra2 systems can take two
processors.  As I found out the hard way the other day, though, be sure
to upgrade OBP if things don't look the way you expect them to CPU-wise.

   Creator is just a type of framebuffer.  Enterprise is just a
marketing name as far as I'm aware.

     -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke