[rescue] Re: EBay treasure

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Oct 11 13:10:58 CDT 2002

The ad was pretty clear that he was selling a ten count.

I think it was a mistake, but hey, it is an auction.  If you bid "by
mistake" you couldn't back out without having your reputation as a
buyer tarnished (at the very minimum).  I would definitely take this up
with the eBay folks at a minimum, and if they don't give you the
satisfaction you are looking for, leave bad feedback.