[rescue] openbsd.org is running solaris

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Oct 10 21:54:37 CDT 2002

On Thursday, October 10, 2002, at 10:38 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:

>>> In what way is it their problem?
>>
>>    It is a BAD ATTITUDE.
>
> Most suits that I know would say that *you* have a BAD ATTITUDE.
>
> :-)

   Absolutely.  But I make their shit work, and make them money...so
they put up with me.  I generally only get along with geeks.

> Slam them on their 'tude, or the way they dress, or whatever, but
> admit that they have created something pretty decent.  I sure wouldn't
> be using an SM51 based machine for a project if I had to run Sol8 on
> it.

   Yeah, they've certainly done some good work, but let's get it
straight...they didn't create the whole blasted thing.

        -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke