[rescue] good price for a RaQ ?

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Thu Oct 10 18:32:22 CDT 2002

That reminds me.  I may have some -48VDC-powered gear for sale soon if I
can manage to abscond with a couple of U30's (or better).

It's basically two CP-1500 blades (one 333, one 360, 128/256, I think),
the backplanes for the blades, a frontside SCSI bus (shared,
multi-initiator, single bus, LVD), etc to let go.  It's big, it's loud,
it's cool, but I'd prefer something a *tad* quieter.  Plus I don't have
another 48VDC PS to make it power-redundant.  Would such a beast interest
anyone here if it were to go?

-e