[rescue] good price for a RaQ ?

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu Oct 10 18:19:32 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

>>>   Yeah, I'm seriously thinking about it, but can't really afford it.
>>

>> Yeah, I can't really afford it either, and am thus trying real hard not
>> to seriously think about it.
>

>   The fact that it's a 48VDC model may be a bit of a pain for some
> folks, though.  [dave pats 48V supply on his desk]
>
>     -Dave

These people have had lots listed for quite some time. I bid on a
couple, but I expect to be outbid. I might get one in a month or so. I
have been looking at the DC powered stuff for a while, it is sooo much
cheaper. I saw a Cisco switch go for 50% of the normal price because it
was DC. I think I might just buy a big ass converter for my business.

shawn