[rescue] Old KVM

Rob Harhen Axthrower at fozzy-networks.com
Wed Oct 9 22:16:14 CDT 2002

Dan Sikorski wrote:

>On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 20:51, Rob Harhen wrote:
>

>>Have an old KVM sitting around here.. has db25 connectors on the back
>>for each computer.
>>cant find a db25 to keyboard/mouse/video anywhere on the net.. anyone
>>have any ideas on where to buy them online? or even better pinouts? if
>>anyone has any  idea I'll actually bother to take the thing apart again
>>and find out the brand.
>>

>Um, are you entirely sure this isn't a serial switchbox, instead of a
>KVM?
>
>	-Dan Sikorski

ya.. its labeled as a KVM, has a keyboard, video, mouse, ports (normal
db15, ps2/serial, at/ps2) for the actual keyboard/video/mouse, just has
the keyboard/video/mouse combined into a db25 connector for the
computers. iv also pulled on documentation on it a while ago (contained
everything but pinouts for the ports)