[rescue] Indy's

Stephen Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Wed Oct 9 11:32:07 CDT 2002

> That is just down the road from me!! I could pick up and distribute. I
> would also like one.
>
> At 01:15 PM 10/9/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >Does anyone want to get together on the Indy's that were posted here a
> >couple days ago?
> >(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2059628620&rd=1)
> >
> >I would be interested in two, but I asked about shipping to me and it is
> >$100US, so that is way too much for me now, or I would have just bought
> >the whole lot.
> >
> >If 3 other people are interested (preferably someone around Boston, but
> >at least a little closer than me) then I am willing to go for it.

They say pickup is just fine. They're at 15 Union St. in Lawrence.
MapQuest says it's only about a mile off Rt. 495. I may not be available
to snipe this one. Gotta pick up a kid at school, leaving work at 2:00
and getting home about the time the auction closes (2:49 eastern). My
eBay ID is insker. I'll put in a bid; if I get outbid and you want to
get them James, I'm in. I could meet you there so there's no shipping
for me... I was probably greedy thinking of 4; really all I want is a
working one and some parts...

Steve