[rescue] VAX Pull movie

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Oct 7 20:35:40 CDT 2002

On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 09:16 PM, Tim H. wrote:
>>    I'm most interested in finding a Model 16 and a Model I.  I have a
>> Model 4 here that I'm not all that excited about (too many of them
>> around) but I love it just the same. :-)
>
> Model 4 = my first computer(still have it).  The one I am seeking is a
> model 4P, kind of the same idea as the osborne.

   They show up on eBay very frequently, you should be able to get ahold
of one cheaply.  I'd do so now, though...those machines aren't getting
any younger, and they'll start to dry up soon (like the Model I that I
waited too long to get!)..

       -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke