[rescue] VAX Pull movie

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Mon Oct 7 20:21:07 CDT 2002

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002 01:22:43 -0400
Eric Webb <ttlchaos at randomc.com> wrote:

> Hey, I remember working with one of the Corvus drives (prolly
> mid-80's?) that worked on a two-wire network with a bunch of Apple-II
> clients.  I think there were interface cards for other platforms, too,
> though.
>
> Anyone remember much about these things?

I have a couple digicard units that were hooked to a lab of Apple ][
machines, one is a dual 5.25 floppy, the other is actually a scsi hard
drive box, with an external connection that supposedly supports some CD
drives.  They were not a two-wire network, they came with miles and
miles of ribbon cable, and actually connected to the IF card with a 14
pin DIP header plug IIRC.  A two wire network would definitely have been
simpler to make neat.

Tim