[rescue] FDDI attachments

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sat Oct 5 09:01:23 CDT 2002

On Saturday, October 5, 2002, at 01:10 AM, Michael Schiller wrote:
> I've got a quick question that I know somebody on this list can answer
> (I hope) Using Solaris, is it possible to put 2 SAS cards in a machine
> and use them as a single DAS attachment? Thanks.

   I'd be surprised if that were possible.

   There are plenty of DAS cards around, though.  You talking SBus or
PCI?  I just scored an SBus DAS card (5.0/6.0) on eBay that I'd be
willing to swap for a [similar release, supported] SAS card.

       -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke