[rescue] VAX Pull movie

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Oct 4 19:08:17 CDT 2002

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 07:36 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:
>>    If you have a Model I available and are willing to ship it, I'm
>> interested.
>
> I'll check to see if I have a complete Model I.

   That would be great. :-)

>> And I'd be very much interested in your pdp11 stuff but I can't really
>> do a pickup. :-(
>
> Sure you can.  It's about time you did a road trip to Texas.
> Come to D/FW, then down to Austin.

   Oh I would love to, believe me.  I just can't really afford to right
now.  If you want to sit on all that stuff for me for 2, maybe 3
months, I'll do it, though.  (I know that's a long shot but I figured
I'd check)

        -Dave

St. Petersburg, FL       reboot and upgrade."    -Jonathan Patschke