[rescue] VAX Pull movie

Chad Fernandez fernande at internet1.net
Fri Oct 4 12:46:53 CDT 2002

Eric Dittman wrote:
> I moved a BA440 upstairs by myself, and carried a BA440 rack-
> mount chassis from in front of the house to the garage.  I
> wouldn't recommend doing that, but rain was coming and I
> didn't have anyone to help at the time.

I carried my BA213 and BA123 up to my 3rd floor apartment.  The BA123
was empty, but the BA213 was full.  I'll be moving them again shortly,
as I am in the process of buying a house.  That being said..... I may
have the freebies to post in the coming weeks..... odd's and ends mostly.

Chad Fernandez
Michigan, USA