[rescue] VAX Pull movie

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Oct 4 00:14:52 CDT 2002

http://www.yonderway.com/images/rescue/vaxpull-small.mov
http://www.yonderway.com/images/rescue/vaxpull-medium.mov

The small one is less than 2MB.  The medium one is less than 8MB but
looks better.

This is just one of our local BUG members taking delivery of a MicroVAX
II after a TriBUG meeting tonight.  I don't know if he was prepared or
not for how heavy these things are.  So basically six people stood
around pointing and laughing while one guy dragged this monster across
the parking lot and loaded this thing up in his car.

He reported back later tonight that it booted up no problem.

Chris Hedemark
Professional Computer Consulting & Videography
Hillsborough, NC
http://yonderway.com

"Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time." -Steve Wright