[rescue] Stuff I really really need

Kenneth Dunn luser at xtra.co.nz
Wed Oct 2 22:24:03 CDT 2002

I'm looking for a few sbus cards for two SS1+.
I'm in New Zealand, but willing to buy from far away.
My employer has US & India bank accounts so should be
able to make a deposits in those countries.

Type of cards wanted are:  ethernet (10baseT or AUI), sound, and serial.

Solaris 2.4 to 2.6 for Sparc.

matched quads of 4 MB 30 pin parity SIMMs for use with
SS1+

A low end Alpha motherboard + CPU for use in an AT or ATX case (effing sick I know).

Also still looking for detailed information on DEC 3000 300 voltages to motherboard or a suitable power supply (230V 50
Hz) within the South Pacific.