[rescue] Dallas area Part-time sysadmin needed

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Oct 2 22:19:54 CDT 2002

I actually just managed to finally secure a job here in NYC.  It's a
general super support job on steroids... i.e. the company will support
almost anything... and is willing to pay for all training which is
good.  I'm going to be one of two network and Apple people there.  Tis
publicly traded too... so no more of the kind of company I used to work
at.

Nothing for months... then September I started getting calls and such.

Andrew