[rescue] Dallas area Part-time sysadmin needed

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Tue Oct 1 12:04:43 CDT 2002

my apologies as this is off-topic to the list, but I trust our listmembers.

A buddy needs (no flames please) a MS sysadmin parttime (though he is
willing to move his mailserver to something else (SuSE Mail?)). He has an
ongoing successful business (in spite of MS I suppose) [computer parts],
not interested in a wholesale transition, accounting and database is
internal only. He needs RELIABLE AVAILABLE sysadmin help on a sporatic
parttime basis, though he also needs small server room re-structured &
reracked (muscle work also as well as brain)

If anyone on the list is interested, or knows someone RELIABLE please
contact me offlist.

Les Connally
lesliec at theplanet.com