[rescue] Power Macintosh 6500/275

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sat Nov 16 17:19:58 CST 2002

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:45:30 -0500
Joshua D Boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrote:

> DEC Tulip is supposed to work nicely.
> Yu can get CS2 ethernet cards farely cheaply, but I realized what
> buying a decent amount of memory was going to cost, and so so far
> haven't done anything with mine.
>
> --
> Joshua D. Boyd

Yeah, and if you ship CS2 network cards with USPS get a delivery
receipt, cause otherwise the post office just eats them.  And of course
I wouldn't feel bad if Josh had gotten the card and was using it, but I
am grumpy because I have since acquired another CS2 Mac, so if they
weren't going to deliver it they could at least have returned it to me.

Tim